Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Week 8 EOC: Creative Content

For my creative content I plan to bring to life the Thai Chili Crisps! I want to incorporate the use of colorful chili's and place them near my rice crisps.  I have not decided if I plan to use regular rice crackers, or try to create them from scratch (this could be a more fun option).  I will place them in a decorative manor, possibly using a wooden bowl where the crisps will be filled to the brim.  I want to translate a rustic older feel, to be sold as the perfect snack or street food.  The chili's will be placed next to the rice crisp so that the buyers will instantly know that these crisps will pack a punch.  The variety of different colors of chili's will also promote their exotic nature.  I will be photographing my model holding a glass of beer and eating the crisps; then using photoshop to emphasize the packaging. Since the rice cakes don't have much color, I have thought about adding color to the crisps.  My intention is to use this as my advertisement pitch.  I would like to grab everyone's attention with this photo.  No one is aware of this exotic chili in the United States but they are about to be! This will bring a new and uncharted flavor to people that can't be found in your everyday potato chip.

No comments:

Post a Comment