Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Week 8 BOC:The Adventure



Week 8 BOC: The Adventure

When we managed to escape we lifted off into our hot air balloon as quickly as possible! I had just enough time to grab a handful of these rare and extraordinary Thai Chili called QUA.  After years of hearing about the Qua I was ecstatic to finally have a chance to try them for myself and experience them instead of merely dreaming about them.
 I had heard about all the wonderful flavors and powers that this chili QUA possessed but it wasn’t until I got my hands on it that I could truly appreciate its unique and delicious qualities. 
                As I looked down at my hands at the chili’s I had grabbed as I was fleeing from the men shooting fire bolts at me,  I was amazed to find that the Qua comes in a plethora of colors that would mimic a rainbow.  They truly looked magical!  I bit into a crimson red chili, all at once I was overwhelmed by an intense and almost unbearable degree of spice but just as quickly as I felt the burn it quickly disappeared and I was left with the most glorious and indescribable flavor.  I closed my eyes and it was as if I was taken on an adventure! I could smell the flowers of Thailand and see the beautiful sunrise! Instantly I felt rejuvenated and for lack of a better word, strong! Aside from the overwhelming emotional and physical feelings coming over me, I could not escape the beautiful taste.  I knew that I had found the best flavor in the world!  I decided to use a Thailand staple, rice to create a crispy, salty, spicy and flavorful crisp! The Qua added an exotic bite that combined well with the salty rice crisps!

No comments:

Post a Comment