Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Wk 6: 3 Things That Describe Me





Burberry Fragrance: I have tried a variety of different fragrances but I always find myself coming back to Burberry.  This scent is musky, warm and brings back memories of cold winters in Alaska.  This fragrance really describes me and my comfort zone.  I don't think I will ever stop wearing this scent!
iPhone 5: I am an Apple user through and through, so of course I had to upgrade to the iPhone 5.  The greatest part about this phone     is its speed! It makes life so much easier.  With my busy schedule, the calendar feature is so helpful.  I can put an appointment into the calendar and it will update me and remind me


Kia SOUL: When this car was first released, I said to myself "THIS CAR IS ME, I MUST HAVE IT!" Of course when it came time to look for car my first stop of the Kia dealership. I took it for a test drive and from that point on I was hooked.  I love that it is a Korean brand (that really appeals to me) and I love that it has the mood speakers which light up to the beat of your music! It is small (just like me) so I feel completely myself in it.

All three of these items really speak to me.  The iPhone and the Kia SOUL were definitely targeting myself and my demographic.  The Kia speaks to a younger more "hip" crowd.  The iPhone targets people like myself who have busy schedules and want the accessibility and convenience right in their pocket.  I'm not sure if I am the typical target group for the Burberry fragrance but what I love about this fragrance is that even someone my age can wear it because of how classic it smells.  

No comments:

Post a Comment